Spokane to Sandpoint Relay August 14-15, 2015
Registration is NOW OPEN!
The 8th annual Spokane to Sandpoint Relay will be held on August 14-15, 2015.
As a small independent running relay, S2S offers a different experience with more amenities:
- High quality tech finishers’ shirt
- A free craft beer at the finish for all participants and volunteers
- A Team Captain gift to thank you for your extra work
- A free medical team available for everything from blisters to heat injuries
- An extra “veteran” shirt for every 5 years you participate
- Personalized bibs with your team name
- Enough porta potties so you’re never waiting for more than a few people
- Water Ambassadors to offer water or a spray down when you’re hot
- A gorgeous, challenging course through the diverse terrain of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho
- 30% of the course is on off-road paved trail & 40% is along waterfront
- Lights at night exchanges and safety equipment for volunteers
- A finish line awards ceremony and music while you’re celebrating your achievement
- An intimate feel where you get to know the other teams, staff & volunteers along the course
- No traffic!
Come join us and experience the difference yourself!
The 200 mile Spokane to Sandpoint Relay (S2S) begins atop picturesque Mt. Spokane, Washington and winds through 60 miles of world class Centennial Trail (with a total of 80 miles of property adjacent to waterfront), and meanders through two National Forests en route to the finish line at the beach in beautiful Sandpoint, Idaho.
S2S has quickly become one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier running events. The S2S race supports runners of every level with standard teams of 8-12 runners, ultra teams of 4-6 or super-ultra with less than 4 runners.
New to relays or the S2S Relay? Check out the S2S contest videos and testimonials and “like” our Facebook page for pictures and access to special offers and updates.
Curious about what running Washington’s and Idaho’s Spokane to Sandpoint Relay is like? Check out the video from last year’s race.
2014 S2S YouTube Contest Winner – Herd of Turtles
Expect even more improvements for 2015. We are excited to continue working to improve this race and to make it a premiere event in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho!
Cascade Lakes Race Group relays are not to be missed. We are a small, family-run business with the mission to provide exceptional race experiences while supporting the communities we run through. We prioritize rural courses, local vendors & businesses, personal relationships and supporting local non-profits. We give our heart and soul to bring you a safe, well-organized and FUN event that you’ll remember forever.
See you in August!
Scott & Carrie Douglass